From SABR Encyclopedia
| Frank John DiPrima
|| 5' 9"
|| 1926-12-13 at Philadelphia, PA (US)
|| 2007-1-24 at Camp Hill, PA (US)
was a professional player.
- Resided in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in 1953.
- Self-identified as being of Italian ancestry.
- Getting four hits in five trips, including a home run with the bases loaded to win the game for Winston-Salem against Danville on July 4, 1949 was his greatest thrill.
- Attended Upper Darby High School.
- Played baseball and basketball in high school.
- Attended Saint Joseph's College.
- Tied for the lead for most doubles with 40 in the 1950 Southeastern League.
Outside of baseball
- Was a salesman during the off-season.
- Was a U.S. Navy Air Crewman from 1944 to 1946; did not play professional baseball those years.
- 1953 Pacific Coast League Sketch Book.